The trolley is an easy, fun, and inexpensive way to get around on Fort Myers Beach.
For more information, including the Trolley schedule“Click Here”
Fort Myers Beach is located primarily on Estero Island, which runs along the Gulf coast south of Fort Myers and north of Naples. This island is a beach vacationer’s dream. You will enjoy the calm waters of the Gulf of Mexico for family-friendly swimming and water activities, soft sandy beaches, and lots of sunshine.
Come and enjoy parasailing, jetski, rent a canoe or kayak or just take the in the sunshine. At the Tours Information Center near the pier, you can book a boat cruise and beach activities. Check out the Getaway Marina for a fishing expedition or rent bikes to get around the island while avoiding the traffic! After a great day at the beach, you can catch a movie and lunch or dinner at the Beach Theatre or try your luck on one of the casino boats.
You’ll find an activity for everyone in the family!
- Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
- Big “M” Casino Boat
- Boston Red Sox Spring Training
- Broadway Palm Dinner Theater
- Captain Tony’s Fishing Adventures
- Caribbean Gardens
- Clinic For The Rehabilitation of Wildlife (C.R.O.W.)
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- Everglades Adventure
- Edison Ford Winter Estate
- Fort Myers Beach Golf Club
- Fleamasters Fleamarket
- GAEA Guides – Kayak Nature Tours
- Getaway Marina Fishing Charters
- J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Key West Express
- Koreshan State Park
- Lovers Key State Park
- Lee County Parks & Recreation
- Naples Fort Myers Greyhound Track
- The Great Calusa Blueway Trail